12 November 2005

It's about time, BG!

Wow! When I set this blog up, I thought I would be posting tons of crap, like, all the time. I guess not! Last post was the 4th. :( Oh well. The past week or so, all I though of postings were rants and I don't want this to be a Lary David-esque rant-fest.

But I saw something the other day that I thought was worth mentioning: I was at a restaurant and on the door they had "Hours of Operation." The first listing was: "4:00 PM--Closing." First, I think the "PM" is a bit extraneous, because who in their right mind would think the place opens at 4 AM? But the part that gets me is "closing". Unless you are open 24 hrs, your business will close at some time. And an opening time implies a closing time. So how about letting us know what it is, huh?

I have been so tired lately. I have no idea why.

Also, my back has been bothering me. Sometimes it is just the lower back-right hip area. Sometimes it is the entire lower back area. maybe a few days off the gym will cure it. Last time I went was Thursday. I was thinking about going tomorrow (Sunday) but I'm thinking Monday will be a better bet. Wish me luck: heavy squats and heavy bench await me...

OK, BG. Wahhh! Fuck it. It's my blog!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't imagine a reason in the world why you've been so tired lately...:)

Sunday, 13 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm in bed too much.

Monday, 14 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home