05 November 2005

Just got my cable back...

Well, it's been some months since I've had cable TV. Any TV to be specific. Can someone tell me why I got it back in the first place? Springsteen said it best: "57 channels and nothing on". I've been watching the "What's Happing" marathon on TV Land most of the day. Throw in some mediocre college football matchups and a documentary on volcanoes and you'll know how I spent my day.

Well, I did see "Meet the Fockers" on HBO (thank you, cheater box). The only funny part of the movie was during the credits, when Greg (Gay?) busted Mr Byrnes w/ Little jack...hilarious! But the rest of the movie should have hit the cutting room floor.

Saw some of "Scarface" on Bravo. What is the appeal of this movie? It's beyond me. Pachino forcing that accent. C'mon...did you ever believe he was Cuban? Jeez!

VA Tech losing. That sux. But at least I saw Rerun do his dance on the Gong Show for "What's Happening". Highlight of my day. Damn. My life sucks.

(Actually, the highlight of my day was around 8 AM or so, but that's another story.)

Hi Tracy!

Watching the "What's Happining" Doobies Brothers episode. Best ever...(of What's Happening, that is)

What the hell were black people doing at a Doobie Brothers concert anyway? Color me confused.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, 07 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home