04 November 2005

Hello!

Good evening, all. This is my first attempt at a "blog". At first I thought that these were stupid, to be honest. But I've thought about doing one for a while now that I've got back into weight training. I figured this would be a good place to track my progress.

But what really moved me to do this is a class I'm currently taking at Brookdale Community College, English Composition: Writing and Research. In that class, we do a one- to two-page "journal" each week. I found that I enjoy doing it, and my teacher seems to like what I am writing. So maybe other people might, too. Probably not, but blogs are as much for ourselves as they are for other people.

Who knows? Maybe someday I will have a world-wide following with thousands of hits a week for my thoughts, rants, raves, loves or losses. Then again, maybe it will be just my Mom and Dad and girlfriend who'll read this.

Expect a bunch of stuff right off the bat. Hopefully, I'll keep it up. Worse comes to worst, I'll delete the whole damned thing. Good comes to best (is that a phrase?), I'll be an internationally known pundit.

Well, here goes nuthin'!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home